Subject: Re: Amiga <-> NT Filesharing Success!
From: Darren Metcalfe <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 12:59:09 -0500

[email-masked] writes:

>Also I was wondering how you got the Amiga to see the PC drives? I
>haven't been able to figure that one out. 

SOSS (Son Of Stan's Server) is a NFS Server for NT, ch_nfsc (comes with 
AmiTCP) is a NFS Client for Amiga.

>And have you been able to get more than one PC to see the Amiga at
>the same time? Thanks.

That would require more than one PC to test...

I can tell you that if one of the machines is rebooted (usually the 
Amiga) the network doesn't flinch, just run the software again and all 
is well.

I've been looking for a NFS Client for my PMac, there are 2(!) 
commercial products, both are $300(!!). If anyone knows of a shareware 
or existing Apple/NT system solution, I'd like to know.

-- 
Darren Metcalfe
[email-masked]